“Smarter way to cope with information in order to improve your business” is the common goal of Data analysis.
- An analysis on your purchase and sales process is desirable to get insight in the way they perform. It is possible to get overviews of operating margins on article or product group. Which one is successful and which one isn’t?
- You want a full scan of your data to get all important information. Get summaries and statistics of amounts and numbers, age distribution, language structure.
- Both the client and the financial Auditor demand the presence of the component IT in the annual audit. Those financial systems are in scope which directly effect the financial books. The completeness of incomes can be considered as the main issue. Data analysis focuses on:
- Journal Entry Testing (JET): a thorough analysis on all journal entries;
- Administrative differences between the Profit and loss account and the Balance sheet
- Reconciliation between the main financial systems
- Exceptions reporting: if you search for imperfections in you data household, Data analysis can offer you a great solution. Think of those records with missing key information such as missing barcodes, unique identifier or other considered key information.
- Your primary business process demands the highest possible accuracy when it comes to data quality. Data analysis can check the quality level of your data set by filtering data pollution and gaps.
- If you desire an structured analysis on your strategic IT Policy, Data analysis is your answer. By assessing your interfaces and challenging your business rules great insights can be gained. The Data analysis will focus on end-to-end checking mechanisms, manual additional interventions, unauthorized access to confidential information, etcetera.