Work at Duijnborgh Audit
Duijnborgh Audit is a successful company. The main reason for our success is that we are good at what we do. We want We perform assignments for different types of businesses ranging from manufacturing to the (semi-) government. We are looking for new colleagues who will help us with the growth of Duijnborgh Audit. Are you that person who wants to work for a young business where you get you're own space to grow, then read on, or go directly to the current vacancies.
What we ask from you:
- You are flexible and feel at home in an environment where much of your independence and personal responsibility.
- You have a relevant HBO, academic or post-graduate training (eg in the direction of IT, business and administration (business) economy, quality or auditing).
- You fit within our business where everything may well be many. Very important, we believe that there is a "click" with our company and its employees.
- You are professional and serious (which is implicitly part of our business) but also has a good sense of humor.
- You dominance but may also listen to what the customer has to say. In short, you are right sparring partner for your customer.
- You realize that the customer a lot of money for your opinion or assessment pays and puts a good product or service in front.
- You can easily act in different organizations and cultures.
- You have an excellent commercial sense and that can combine with a service function.
We realize that we ask a lot of different competences combined in 1 person. For the right people is therefore: the sky is the limit.
What we offer:
- A fun work environment where collegiality and mutual respect are highly valued but also much room for humor.
- The possibility of training with which you can shape your ambition (for example post-graduate training RE or RO, MBA or other relevant study).
- Within limits, everything is negotiable and you can give your own way to the way you perform your work.
- You get the space to explore new markets and new products / services.
- Also not unimportant is that you pay is a market salary, excellent benefits with a performance related bonus.